EDUKASI PROGRAM AQUATIC EXERCISE DALAM MENGURANGI KELUHAN SERTA MENINGKATKAN KEMAMPUAN FUNGSIONAL PASIEN NYERI PINGGANG KRONIK
Low back pain (LBP) is a pain syndrome that occurs in the lower back region and the causes are degeneration, inflammation, infection, and musculoskeletal trauma. More than 70% of individuals in industrialized countries experience low back pain in their lifetime, and occurs at the age of 35-55 years. In Indonesia, it is not known for certain the number of sufferers who experience low back pain. However, it is estimated that 7.6% - 37% of Indonesians experience low back pain. Chronic low back pain (CLBP) causes changes in muscle activation and body posture, so that the individual's functional movement in activities decreases. The use of Aquatic Exercise treatment has been proven effective to improve physical function in patients with low back pain. This community service aims to increase the knowledge of clinical educators or land supervisors regarding variations in aquatic exercise methods in dealing with chronic low back pain in patients. The material given to participants relates to aquatic exercise management procedures in increasing functional activity in patients with chronic low back pain. This includes the movements performed and the equipment used in the intervention. The results of this community service are increasing the level of understanding of clinical educators about the use of aquatic exercise in treating patients with chronic low back pain, and increasing the ability of clinical educators to provide aquatic exercise treatment.
(1) Kaur, K. (2015). Prevalensi Keluhan Low Back Pain ( LBP ) Pada Petani Di Wilayah Kerja UPT Kesmas Payangan Gianyar April 2015. ISM, 5(1).
(2) Mohammedali, S., Mutiso, S., Oroko, P., Ombachi, B., & Saidi, H. (2014). Effect Of Additional Ultrasound Therapy To Analgesics In Treatment Of Acute Low Back Pain A Randomised Control Trial. Orthopedic Journal Spring, 13(3).
(3) Nur, F. H., Roshinta, D., Dewi, L., Kedokteran, F., Pontianak, U. T., Activity, P., & Low, W. (2015). Hubungan Lama Duduk Saat Jam Kerja Nyeri Punggung Bawah. Jurnal Vokasi Kesehatan, 1(3).
(4) Olson, D. A., Kolber, M.J., Patel, C., Pabian, P., & Hanney, W.J. (2013). Aquatic Exercise For Treatment Of Low Back Pain: A Systematic Review Of Randomized Controlled Trials. American Journal Of Lifestyle Medicine, 7(2).
(5) Pramita, I., & Wahyudi, A. T. (2018). Short Wave Diathermy Dan Core Stability Exercise Terhadap Bawah Miogenik. Jurnal Kesehatan Terpadu, 2(2).
(6) Susanti, N., Hartiyah, & Kuntowato, D. (2015). Hubungan Berdiri Lama Dengan Keluhan Nyeri.Jurnal Pena Medika, 5(1).
(7) Waller, B., Ogonowska-Słodownik, A., Vitor, M., Rodionova, K., Lambeck, J., Heinonen, A., & Daly, D. (2016). The Effect Of Aquatic Exercise On Physical Functioning In The Older Adult : A Systematic Review With Meta-Analysis. Age And Ageing Journal, 45.
(8) Yilmaz, E., & Dedeli, O (2012). Effect Of Physical and Psychosocial On Occupational Low Back Pain. Health Science Journal, 6(4).
Copyright (c) 2021 Jurnal Pengabdian Masyarakat Multidisiplin
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
1. Copyright of all journal manuscripts is held by the Jurnal Pengabdian Masyarakat Multidisiplin.Formal legal provisions to access digital articles of electronic journal are subject to the provision of the Creative
2. Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license (CC BY-NC-SA), which means that Jurnal Pengabdian Masyarakat Multidisiplin is rightful to keep, transfer media/format, manage in the form of databases, maintain, and
3. publish articles.Published manuscripts both printed and electronic are open access for educational, research, and library purposes. Additionally, the editorial board is not responsible for any violations of copyright law.
licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.