The author must submit the manuscript online by first sending as an author to the website http://jurnal.univrab.ac.id/index.php/jpm/user/register For each article approved, the author is obliged to follow the terms and conditions in accordance with the Jurnal Pengabdian Masyarakat Multidisiplin template (can be downloaded at the template)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS OF JURNAL PENGABDIAN MASYARAKAT MULTIDISIPLIN
- Text sent by the author is original scientific work, has never been published, and is not being sent for publication in other media / journals
- The proposed text is in the form of the results of community service activities that have been carried out in all fields of science.
- Manuscripts are written in Indonesian.
- writing a script following the rules in the template.
- The manuscript begins with an abstract of 100-150 words written in Indonesian and English.
- Abstracts in English are typed in italics by following the rules in the template, abstracts, and keywords written in Indonesian and English.
- The abstract must clearly show the background of the problem, objectives, theories and methods, findings or novelty of ideas, and main conclusions.
- The author's name is written without an academic degree. If the script is written by a team or more than one person, the editor will communicate only with the main author or author whose name is registered with the OJS application.
- The manuscript is arranged into five subtitles in the following order:
- Introduction: includes problem identification, literature review, research objectives, and research benefits,
- Implementation Method: consists of the way the research / activity is carried out and a description of the materials, equipment, and procedures used in carrying out the service activities,
- Results of Activities: describe the results of service or research or analysis activities and can be presented in sub-chapters,
- Conclusions: written in summary form and if necessary, each paragraph containing dedication conclusions can be given a serial number.
- bibliography: Bibliography arranged alphabetically refers to the IEEE Citation Style.
- Use the Mendeley application to facilitate the inclusion of references.
- Technical writing of citations using the IEEE style (See template).
- Article format has met the Multidisciplinary Community Service Journal Style Guide
- Articles have not been published in any media and are not being sent to other journals
- Articles do not contain the results of plagiarism, forgery, and making data.
SUBMISSION PREPARATION CHECKLIST
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions can be returned to authors who do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The name and email address entered on this journal site will be used exclusively for the purposes of this journal and will not be available for other purposes or to other parties.