Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word (doc or docx format), or RTF document file format and must follow the journal template
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- Style text and bibliography must follow IEEE requirements, Software style text : mendeley (https://www.mendeley.com/download-desktop/ ) or zotero (https://www.zotero.org/download/)
1. Copyright of all journal manuscripts is held by the JOPS (Journal Of Pharmacy and Science)
2. Formal legal provisions to access digital articles of electronic journal are subject to the provision of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license (CC BY-NC-SA), which means that JOPS (Journal Of Pharmacy and Science) is rightful to keep, transfer media/format, manage in the form of databases, maintain, and publish articles.
3. Published manuscripts both printed and electronic are open access for educational, research, and library purposes. Additiponally, the editorial board is not responsible for any violations of copyright law.
licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.