Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Submitted manuscripts must be in the format of Ms. Word 2007 up to a minimum of 10 sheets and a maximum of 15 sheets including bibliography
- Willing to follow the writing rules that exist in the templates that have been provided can be downloaded on the Information menu, For Authors
- Written field of science is, the field of computer science that is contained in the focus and scope that exists in RABIT rules
- Files uploaded must be timely in accordance with the announcement that has been issued by the editor of RABIT
- Make Administration Payments if the author requests several requests, payment fees will be informed via the author's Email
- Understand the rules set by the editor of the RABIT journal about canceling articles in the RABIT journal
- The article to be uploaded is not being rated and considered by other journals, and this article is free from plagiarism
Please find the rights and licenses in RABIT : Jurnal Teknologi dan Sistem Informasi Univrab. By submitting the article/manuscript of the article, the author(s) accept this policy.
The non-commercial use of the article will be governed by the Creative Commons Attribution license as currently displayed on Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
2. Author’s Warranties
The author warrants that the article is original, written by stated author(s), has not been published before, contains no unlawful statements, does not infringe the rights of others, is subject to copyright that is vested exclusively in the author and free of any third party rights, and that any necessary written permissions to quote from other sources have been obtained by the author(s).
3. User Rights
RABIT's spirit is to disseminate articles published are as free as possible. Under the Creative Commons license, RABIT permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work for non-commercial purposes only. Users will also need to attribute authors and RABIT on distributing works in the journal.
4. Rights of Authors
Authors retain all their rights to the published works, such as (but not limited to) the following rights;
- Copyright and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- The right to use the substance of the article in own future works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce the article for own purposes,
- The right to self-archive the article,
- The right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal (RABIT : Jurnal Teknologi dan Sistem Informasi Univrab).
If the article was jointly prepared by other authors, any authors submitting the manuscript warrants that he/she has been authorized by all co-authors to be agreed on this copyright and license notice (agreement) on their behalf, and agrees to inform his/her co-authors of the terms of this policy. RABIT will not be held liable for anything that may arise due to the author(s) internal dispute. RABIT will only communicate with the corresponding author.
This agreement entitles the author to no royalties or other fees. To such extent as legally permissible, the author waives his or her right to collect royalties relative to the article in respect of any use of the article by RABIT.
RABIT will publish the article (or have it published) in the journal if the article’s editorial process is successfully completed. RABIT's editors may modify the article to a style of punctuation, spelling, capitalization, referencing and usage that deems appropriate. The author acknowledges that the article may be published so that it will be publicly accessible and such access will be free of charge for the readers as mentioned in point 3.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
However, due to the advancement and availability of hacking and data mining techniques found over the Internet, RABIT will not be able to guarantee that other parties will not mine our users' email addresses in any possible ways found over the Internet.