This RABIT journal contains various sciences related to the world of computers especially information technology and information systems that have never been published. This statement of scientific code of ethics is a statement of code of ethics for all parties involved in the publication process of this scientific journal, namely managers, editors, reviewers, and writers. This statement of ethics code for scientific publications is based on the Head of LIPI Regulation No. 5 of 2014 concerning the Code of Ethics for Scientific Publications, which in essence is a Code of Ethics for Scientific Publications which upholds three ethical values in publications, namely
- Neutrality, which is free from conflicting interests in managing publications;
- Justice, namely giving authorship rights to those entitled as authors / writers; and
- Honesty, which is free from duplication, fabrication, falsification, and plagiarism (DF2P) in publications.
Duties and Responsibilities of Chief Editor:
- Determine the name of the journal, scope of science, validity, and accreditation if necessary.
- Define editor membership.
- Define the relationships between publishers, editors, bestari partners, and other parties.
- Respect confidential matters, both for contributing researchers, authors / writers, editors, and bestari partners.
- Applying norms and provisions regarding intellectual property rights, especially copyright.
- Conduct a review of journal policies and submit them to authors / writers, editors, bestari partners, and readers.
- Create a code of conduct guide for editors and bestari partners.
- Publish journals regularly.
- Guarantee the availability of financial resources for the sustainability of journal publishing.
- Building a network of cooperation and marketing.
- Improving journal quality.
- Prepare licensing and other aspects of legality.
Editor's Duties and Responsibilities
- The editor provides comments on the writer's writings so that readers can understand what the author wants to convey, through comments written on the manuscript and / or discussion facility on the journal website.
- The editor provides comments on the author's writings in accordance with the EYD language (Enhanced Spelling) or languages that conform to the standardization of the journal.
- The Editor endeavors to continuously improve the quality of publications;
- The editor puts forward freedom of opinion objectively,
- The editor submits corrections, clarifications, withdrawals, and apologies if needed,
- The editor ensures that the writer's writings do not concern SARA or anything that could harm the Publisher and coordinate the writer's writings with the editor in chief of the publisher if the writing is a bit controversial.
- The Editor accepts, examines, and follows up on complaints from all parties involved in publishing the journal;
- The editor supports initiatives to educate researchers about the ethics of publications,
- The editor does not defend his own opinion, the author or a third party that can lead to decisions that are not objective,
- The editor encourages the author / writer, so that they can make improvements to the paper so that it is worth publishing.
- The editor layout the manuscript to be published so that it matches the journal template.
- The editor helps the chief editor / chief editor in finalizing the collection of texts before being printed and publicized, especially in terms of language, format and layout.
Duties and Responsibilities of reviewer
- Provide objective and unbiased written feedback on the value of scholarship and contribution of texts to the development of science;
- Indicates whether the writing of the manuscript is clear enough, complete, and relevant, and whether the manuscript is in accordance with the scope of the journal;
- Do not give criticism or comments that are personal; and
- Maintain the confidentiality of the manuscript, by not discussing it with unrelated parties, or disclose information contained in the manuscript to other parties.
Website Administrator Duties and Responsibilities
The Website Administrator is the person in charge of managing journal websites. Specifically, the scope of duties of a Website Administrator is as follows:
- Setting up a journal website;
- Configure system options and manage user accounts;
- Register for editors, reviewers, and writers;
- Manage journal features;
- View report statistics; and
- Uploading / publishing papers that have been accepted.
Please fill in the RABIT Journal Publication Statement of Ethics when the manuscript has been declared accepted, can be downloaded here.